Welcome to Helo (“Helo,””Imhelo,” “we,” “us” or “our”). Helo provides a fun way of broadcasting, sharing comments, publish posts, purchase tokens and gift them to other users, cash your rewards, and engage with other members of the social community through a variety of features.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Information we collect
- Information you provide us directly through the registration process, once you add more details to your profile, and through the general use of the Service.
- Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is information that we can link to you personally and includes data like your name, address, date of birth, picture, gender, email address, phone number, or mobile device’s unique identifier.
- Username (this is how other Users can find you on Helo).
- User Content (e.g., videos, photos, comments, stickers, likes, and any other type of content) that you publish through the Service.
- Communications between you and the Helo platform. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related communications.
- Information that supports our data analytics capabilities and advertising efforts.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure product behavior, traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the mobile screens or web pages you visit, preferences, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access the Service. It can also be provided when the content of the website or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Helo. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other relevant data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or post, or tag your photo or post using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo or post and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you.
Helo may display interest-based advertising on Helo-owned and operated sites, and unaffiliated sites, using information you make available to us when you interact with our Service. You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
How we use your information
How/when we share your information
We may share your information with with other parties. We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Helo is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services. We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you. They will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Please note that if you remove information and User Content that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties with whom we share information maintained a copy of such information and User Content.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect to any third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Safeguards and retention of your information
We take reasonable measures, including the implementation of administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We also require a username and password from each user who wants to access their information on our Service. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Finally, access to your information is restricted to employees who require your information to perform any duties in connection with the Service. Although Helo’s measures conform to industry standards, we make no claim or warranty as to the security or impenetrability of Helo’s system under unusual circumstances or its resilience to future potential sophisticated attacks.
In the event of the death of a User, please contact us at email@example.com. We will correspond with you via email to ensure we have all the necessary information to take action.
Children under the age of 13
Helo does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from individuals under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we are notified that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will suspend the account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helo Pte Ltd.